Backless - Pacsun Pt 2

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

    
    Well, THANK YOU JESUS...the rain has FINALLY stopped and as promised...I'm sharing another piece of my PacSun haul (if you missed my last post, you just have to click here and read about PacSun's incredible sale that is happening now).

     This simple little sweater by Kendall and Kylie is a showstopper... and under twenty bucks! I'd love one in every color!  Made my day when I saw the exact sweater by Free People for $65! #winning:):)









post signature

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...You look amazing! And you paired that top perfectly with the bootcut jeans!

    www.keepingupwithcandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pop over to this website Bottega Veneta Dolabuy have a peek at these guys replica ysl redirected here good quality replica bags

    ReplyDelete