Tying The Knot ~The Perfect Dress for a Spring Wedding

Thursday, February 25, 2016









Similar shoes in nude:  The Zoey Heel, The Mint Julep Boutique
My AWESOME Photographer:  Andrew Swindle Photography

  Don't you just love this time of year?  Spring is my absolute favorite!  It's not too hot, not too cold...everything brown turns to green and begins to come alive again.  It's a time for new beginnings. What better time for a wedding!

   Wedding dress codes come with a lot of do's and don'ts — don't go too tight, don't go too flashy, and  please don't wear white, eggshell, or cream!  If you are ever in doubt about what colors are okay to wear to a wedding, a little black (or navy blue, if the bride objects to black) dress is a perfect choice.  

  I have a few weddings coming up so I'll have a great excuse to dress up in this adorable little number.  This is The Dancing Queen Dress from The Mint Julep Boutique. The big bow in the back is just about the cutest thing ever!  I've paired my dress with a pair of sassy strappy heels. I scored these babies from the clearance rack for only 16 bucks!  I plan on grabbing a similar pair in nude from The Mint Julep Boutique for the upcoming Spring weddings.  

  After you've found your dress, enjoy the celebration! Nothing is more awkward than being at a wedding where no one wants to get up and dance.  I'm super excited about the band that will be playing at the first wedding!  I will definitely be ready to cut the rug in this dress!
  post signature

5 comments:

  1. I hope to see you looking so adorable on the dance floor at my wedding!!!! Love you cuz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful in this dress! The blue color suits you so well. I am a fan of yours from the Mint Julep and I was wondering if you could tell me what color lipstick you are wearing in the top picture? It is such a striking color! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet!! I'm wearing Rimmel lip liner in the color "enchantment" topped with nyx matte lipstick in the color "tea rose"
      Hope this helped:)

      Delete