VALENTINE'S DAY CASUAL & SIMPLY SWEET RECIPES

Saturday, February 13, 2016




























My AWESOME Photographer: Andrew Swindle Photography








To me, Valentine’s Day means SWEETS... and lots of em!

Today, I guess cupid has struck me and I’m sharing a few of my EASY recipes that will definitely have your sweetheart coming back for more!



The EASIEST cupcakes you will EVER make. 






Super Simple Strawberry Shortcake!



Mini Cherry Pies... YUMMMM!




Mini Raspberry Cheesecake


Meet Peter!  He typically sits on the kitchen island in my Fairhope home. My mom dresses him for every single holiday.  I always look forward to coming home and seeing him in all of his festive finery. I love that Peter is representing The Bliss Blog for Valentines!




Happy Valentine's Day! Till next time, Peter:)




12 comments:

  1. Hi, beautiful photography, beautiful person and beautiful outfit! Nice. Very nice! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and the colour for your V-Day post is perfect! The photos are very inspirational. I like your blog a lot. :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Love the pictures. So crisp and clean. The red jacket would be perfect for Valentine's day!😍 Do you take the pictures?

    www.stylewithtina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have an awesome photographer! Check him out https://www.facebook.com/Andrew-Swindle-Photography-310354692321322/photos

      Delete
  4. Love love love the outfit. The handbag completes the look.
    You look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post! That purse is gorgeous and those mini-cheesecakes are making my mouth water! :)

    www.CheyanneFulton.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cheyanne! It's my favorite bag! The cheescakes are so yummy:):)

      Delete