SAYING GOODBYE

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

  Well readers, by now you’ve probably begun to wonder if I’ve dropped off the face of the earth.  I have not been posting or updating the blogs Facebook page in a while.  Have no fear, its all been for a good reason.  Graduation season is now upon me and this last semester has been challenging to say the least!  

 A little over 3 years ago, I started The Bliss Blog. As a college freshman with lots of extra time on my hands, I decided a fashion/inspirational blog would be a great place to share ideas and to speak a little from my heart.  I had no idea the opportunities it would create for me!  Ive met amazing people, done fun collaborations, represented a few awesome brands, was offered a couple of modeling jobs that lasted throughout college… and made college life a whole lot easier! But now its time for something else. Time to settle into this new  phase of my life.

  Im so thankful for all of the opportunities this little blog has given me! Its all been fun and well worth the effort!  So for now, onto a new chapter. Who knows? Some day I may return to The Bliss Blog. Ive always been a sucker for a good sequel! 

 For my last post, Id like to highlight someone who has managed to put up with me through all four years of college life. He has supported me through the good times and the bad, laughed with me, been a shoulder to cry on, nursed me back to health, showed up at 2 AM for ER visits, moved me into different apartments and he is hands down THE BEST photographer Ive ever worked with. Andrew Swindle, you are a gem! Not sure what I would have done without you!  


Heres to our last photo shoot! Its been a blast.  



































Graduates! Heres a link to Andrew Swindle Photography. You will love his work and he will love the opportunity to work with you!



post signature

1 comment: