Beach Bliss

Wednesday, August 9, 2017




    It's been a long summer semester and I'm so excited to be home for a couple of weeks! It has been hot hot hot here in South Alabama  … and the beach was calling my name!  I decided to take my niece for a beach day- she would not touch the sand. I'm talking…scared to death- had a full fledged come-a-part:( Harper was pretty excited about a visit to The Yard Milkshake Bar afterwards though! 

  If you haven’t visited The Yard in Gulf shores…OMG! The best way I can describe it is milkshake heaven. Seriously- HEAVEN. I ordered the Sea Turtle- Praline Pecan and Butter Pecan ice cream with chocolate pecan turtles and crushed waffle cone, whip cream drizzled with caramel and fudge with a chocolate dipped jar . Lord have mercy…

 This summer, I have been obsessed with one piece swim suits. I love wearing a one piece with a pair of high-waisted jean shorts and a cute fedora hat. My suit is from Nordstrom and made by La Blanca. It is now sold out, but I’ve linked similar suits by La Blanca down below. 

I hope your summer has been nothing short of amazing…and If you happen to make it down my way- don’t forget to visit The Yard! You can thank me later;)











































5 comments:

  1. Dresses from Best Pakistani Brands and Designers online at Awwal Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  2. visit this site right here Dolabuy Fendi why not find out more dolabuy.co click now Dolabuy Goyard

    ReplyDelete
  3. replica bags paypal accepted replica gucci handbags i0z04x4x29 replica bags dubai replica bags vuitton find out here now a2g24a8f29 replica bags pakistan you can try these out y7e22r8k70 replica louis vuitton handbags replica bags louis vuitton d1z72y3y52

    ReplyDelete