IN RED

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

    
 Soooo

    Ive been MIA on the blog scene for a bit.  Let me tell ya... school has been kicking my booty! Im determined to try and stay a little more focused this semester, but Valentines day is right around the corner and I just had to squeeze in a minute of blog time to share this dress! 



    This is Zarita by Diane Von Furstenberg. Its available in red, black, navy, and nude. You can find Zarita here. Ive even spotted her at poshmark.com and lyst.com at half the price! 

Where ya at, Cupid?! 











    Whether its a date with your handsome fella, or a night out with your favorite girls... throw on a red hot number, celebrate VDay and the fact that you are SO incredibly and absolutely loved! 


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!


Now its time to brew my umpteenth cup of coffee and hit the books:)

post signature

1 comment:

  1. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with off shoulder lace dress.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete