Spring Break Fashions Have Arrived At the Mint! Better Hurry!

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

















Top: The Mint Julep Boutique- The Lulu Tunic 
Shorts: The Mint Julep Boutique- The Scallop Up And Away Shorts
Ivory Dress: The Mint Julep Boutique- Eye On You Dress


   Ok girls! Don't say I didn't warn you. When you see something that catches your eye at The Mint Julep Boutique... You had better grab it! 

I'm always amazed at how quickly things sell out. No sooner than I finished up my post on the the last Mint dress, I had people contact me saying the mint was SOLD OUT and asking if I'd sell my own dress. Let me tell you... I've learned the hard way! I would model something that I just had to have... Wait till I got to work to pull it... And yep-GONE. That fast! Take it from me- Don't snooze and lose!

   I'm super excited about the new spring arrivals at The Mint. I'm spotlighting a couple of my favorites today that I plan on packing for SB2016. Just wait until you see what the Mint has in store for you! 

Our photo shoots run about a week before the pieces actually hit the web... so what's up now is just a little taste of the things I've seen so far. Seriously, you girls are going to have a fit! 






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!