Maxi-mize Your Wardrobe! A Beautiful Maxi Dress

Wednesday, March 9, 2016











 We can all agree maxi dresses are IN, and this ankle-grazing beauty is AH-MAZING! I love the Boho inspired crocheted bodice on the Exquisite Affair Maxi Dress from The Mint Julep Boutique. The back of this maxi, or lack of,  is so feminine and beautiful. I can think of several events that I'd love to wear this dress. Hardest decision is going to be which one to wear it to! 

I will have to tell you... before I could book my photographer and get this post published, I checked the stock on this maxi and it's running low. It's crazy how fast the new arrivals sell out at the Mint. Not to worry. If you miss this one, hit the restock button and let them know you would like a restock on this dress. While you're there, take a look around. The Mint Julep Boutique has a great selection of maxi dresses in all styles to make this summer your most stylish yet!  

   I would like to give a long overdue shout-out to my uber talented photographer, Andrew Swindle of Andrew Swindle Photography.  Andrew and I share the same home town and attended the same high school. He is truly one of the most talented people I've ever known.  Andrew not only takes gorgeous photos, he is also a member of the Auburn Singers at Auburn University.  Check out Andrew's portfolio HERE or HERE and hit him up if you are ever in the need of a photographer!

post signature

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!