Leopard Print Love

Tuesday, November 15, 2016


         Last weekend, I spent time with my grandmother in my hometown of Selma, Alabama.  While there, I knew I wanted to do a post on my current obsession with leopard print- but I wasn’t exactly sure how I wanted to do it.  So I figured I would just shoot my OOTD and share my fun leopard shoes! 

       One of the best things about  leopard print is that it’s essentially a neutral. It goes with any color.  Seems Im on a mission right now to see how many different ways I can wear this primal print. I bought these strappy leopard shoes about a week ago... and I literally get compliments every where that I wear them. Dress them up with a sassy dress or down with a pair of distressed jeans. They transform any boring outfit to not so basic! 






I purchased my shoes at a local boutique... but I found them online for a STEAL! These are the Breckelle Isabel51 heels and you can get them HERE for half of what I paid!


 I love this comfy black blouse(especially because I found it for only $14.99 at TJMaxx)!







Here are a few pair of budget conscious beauties that I found for you online...





Leopard Loafers  $32.99




  post signature

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!