OUT OF THE WOODS

Monday, January 11, 2016

 Out Of The Woods~ Welcome to The Bliss Blog!  I'm beyond excited to share a little about my life, fashion, fitness and favorites! blissmpd.com

Dress: La Femme- Bella Bridal and Formal, Shoes: Jessica Simpson-Dillards 

Out of the Woods~ Taylor Swift


   I think it's very appropriate for the New Year that my first post be named "Out of the Woods." Isn't that what life is all about? Coming out of the woods, passing a critical phase, or freeing yourself from a previous state of uncertainty or difficulty. Picture yourself tripping up in work, life, or love. So you've made a mistake, or a relationship didn't turn out the way that you wanted. You think to yourself: "How did I let this happen again? If I could only rewind." We seem to forget that when we make mistakes that we grow. We can use past mistakes to develop a beautiful new perspective, and in turn, create a new outcome. Let's make a commitment to live a life of BLISS in 2016 by understanding that mistakes are true growth opportunities! Accept where you are in life, even if things didn't turn out as planned. Remember that this is only ONE moment in time. It only defines you and your worth if you CHOOSE to make it a defining moment. 

Join me on my journey-- I'm so glad that you're with me!

post signature

1 comment: